Incredible gathering in China!

Incredible gathering in China!
Want more pictures? Read PART 2.

First of all, I would deeply like to thank REVIO for finding pictures of this awesome event and for sharing. I had no other choice but to make an article about it on my blog!
This incredible gathering happened may 14th 2011 at the Shanghai International Circuit, apparently for some event called "super race" (if you know more, please don't hesitate to tell me). In this event, more than 500 supercars raced in the Shanghai track! And not just any random car: Pagani Zonda R (only 10 units in the world), Bugatti Veyron SuperSport World Record Edition (only 5 units in the world), Pagani Zonda Cinque (only 5 units in the world), Koenigsegg Agera, Aston Martin One-77 (only 77 units in the world), Gumpert Apollo, Bugatti Veyron GrandSport, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 599 GTO...

As well as some really rare supercars especially made for the chinese market!... such as the Ferrari 599 GTB China Edition, or the Lamborghini LP670-4 SV China Edition... This really seemed like an incredible event!! I wish I was there lol.

... and many many more...

Source:


I'll let you discover the event with the pictures (click to enlarge).

Global combo pictures (click to enlarge):










Pictures of the cars (click to enlarge):



3 commentaires:

Lisa a dit…

Nice Cars! *_*

alexsmolik a dit…

Hehe thanks! I think so too!
This event was simply crazy :)

Unknown a dit…

Nice Blog Missile Man of India
Interesting facts to know about India
Read More : Incredible India

Enregistrer un commentaire